Preheat oven to 450ºF. Break dough in half. Press dough onto greased pizza pans. Starting in the middle using a ladle, spread sauce in a counter-clockwise fashion intil dough is moistened. (Dough should not be covered!) Using your thumb, lightly press sausage onto dough. Add vegetables. Cover completely with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbling. Slice into eighths and serve.
- 1 frozen bread dough, thawed per instructions
- 2 lbs. shredded mozzerella cheese
- ½ cup red sauce
- I lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 large green pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1-8oz package fresh mushrooms, sliced