Remember to use a very large bowl, pan or what have you. You need room for the meat!
- 4 cups water
- " cup worchestershire sauce
- ½ cup melted butter or olive oil
- " cup red wine vinegar
- " cup dried onion, or 1 small fresh bulb, diced
- 2tb. steak sauce
- 2tb. powdered garlic, or 1 pressed fresh clove
- 3 cubes of bullion (flavor depends on meat being used)
- 1tb. each of the following:
pepper paprika salt parsley oregano rosemary thyme marjoram basil
This marinade mixture is perfect for beef, chicken and pork. Place frozen meat in this marinade and allow to sit in refridgerator overnight. When using fresh meat, tenderize first, then allow to sit at least 10 minutes.
This marinade is also perfect for roasted potatoes! Simply retain some of the marinade you've already used for your meat.